The history of apples in America may have roots in the Garden of Eden, but it traveled from Asia, to France, to Virginia because of its benefits for healing body and soul…find out moreRead More
Author: Dale Phillip
Florida’s Key Lime Pie is something you love or don’t. However, as one of the darling citrus fruits from the southern states, you are sure to find your favorite variety among its history. Learn more.Read More
You’ll be drawn in by its culinary traditions, landscape, and a distinct culture A small beautiful...Read More
Nursery Rhymes, Stomach Lining, and the History of Cheese in America. Did you know that folklore was passed down in songs as well as on the plate. Follow the trail of cheese to America.Read More
Strawberry Fields Forever… Strawberries are a colorful, fresh, organic healthy choice for...Read More
- 5 Seconds to Success? How to Make Decisions and Build Self Confidence
- Full time travel: Is Slow Travel Right for You?
- How Do Your Hormones Help and Hinder Weight Loss over 50?
- Watermelon Health Benefits: From Rind to Seed and Florida’s Melon King
- Kids Go Wild: Sarasota Jungle Gardens [Florida Travel]