Looking for things to do in Sarasota Florida with kids? The Sarasota Jungle Gardens, with 10-acres of lush tropical gardens, exotic and local animals, and a petting zoo is the perfect local getaway for big and little people!Read More
Florida’s Key Lime Pie is something you love or don’t. However, as one of the darling citrus fruits from the southern states, you are sure to find your favorite variety among its history. Learn more.Read More
The Kentucky Derby broke records in 2018. Get ready for a travel experience to remember as you join millions in the most exciting two minutes and all the people you meet along the way. Read moreRead More
Turtle Farm in Cayman Islands Sea Turtles are a part of Caribbean history… If you love...Read More
Swimming with the dolphins is a popular bucket list item… Love animals? Love the water? Then...Read More
Stingrays are related to the shark… Stingrays in the Islands The beach, the surf, the...Read More
Croatia Ranked #2 as an Emerging Travel Destination Enjoy the clear waters of the Adriatic...Read More
- 5 Seconds to Success? How to Make Decisions and Build Self Confidence
- Full time travel: Is Slow Travel Right for You?
- How Do Your Hormones Help and Hinder Weight Loss over 50?
- Watermelon Health Benefits: From Rind to Seed and Florida’s Melon King
- Kids Go Wild: Sarasota Jungle Gardens [Florida Travel]