Looking for things to do in Sarasota Florida with kids? The Sarasota Jungle Gardens, with 10-acres of lush tropical gardens, exotic and local animals, and a petting zoo is the perfect local getaway for big and little people!Read More
Florida’s Key Lime Pie is something you love or don’t. However, as one of the darling citrus fruits from the southern states, you are sure to find your favorite variety among its history. Learn more.Read More
An Italian meringue prepared with honey, nougat and fruit confit, on a red berries sorbet… The heritage of honey in Orlando dates back 500 years… That’s the new award-winning signature dish for Orlando, Florida. The city...Read More
Delray Beach was named America’s Most Fun Small Town. It only takes a couple days to figure out why…You may decide to stay for a lifetime!Read More
- 5 Seconds to Success? How to Make Decisions and Build Self Confidence
- Full time travel: Is Slow Travel Right for You?
- How Do Your Hormones Help and Hinder Weight Loss over 50?
- Watermelon Health Benefits: From Rind to Seed and Florida’s Melon King
- Kids Go Wild: Sarasota Jungle Gardens [Florida Travel]