- 1 1/2 lb Salmon, cooked
- 8 cups Lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Vegetables, fresh, chopped – your choice for salad
- 1 cup Cashews, raw
- ½ cup Basil, fresh, chopped (and for garnish)
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 Avocados, cubed
- 1 cup Honey-Mustard Dressing (bottle or homemade)
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chopped vegetables, nuts, basil and oranges. Toss with ½ cup- 1 cup of the dressing, according to your tastes.
- To serve, divide the salad mixture equally into 4 bowls.
- Top with a portion of the cooked salmon, avocado and a garnish of fresh basil.
Did you Know?
You can make your own Honey-Mustard Dressing in a jiffy with just 3 simple ingredients?
Simply whisk together equal parts of:
- Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard