The history of apples in America may have roots in the Garden of Eden, but it traveled from Asia, to France, to Virginia because of its benefits for healing body and soul…find out moreRead More
Search Results for: apple
It’s a fruit that acts like a vegetable… The French call it the “love apple” while the...Read More
Paper umbrella and beach chair optional… Coconut and smoothies just seem to blend together...Read More
Sometimes, you just wanna drink your breakfast…or lunch…or snack without adding a lot of processed...Read More
What you do once your feet hit the floor in the morning can make a big difference for the rest of the day…and a lifetime! Here are 3 healthy breakfast choices that are high in protein, low in processed sugar, and loaded with tasteRead More
Early American Cooking: Ocean cockroaches were out; swan stew was in. Explore our foodie roots in the coloinies and a brief history of American recipes – dig in!Read More
Research has confirmed what our ancestors knew about elderberry health benefits. From antioxidant-packed syrups to spiced ale, this powerberry supports health goals. Here’s howRead More
- 5 Seconds to Success? How to Make Decisions and Build Self Confidence
- Full time travel: Is Slow Travel Right for You?
- How Do Your Hormones Help and Hinder Weight Loss over 50?
- Watermelon Health Benefits: From Rind to Seed and Florida’s Melon King
- Kids Go Wild: Sarasota Jungle Gardens [Florida Travel]