(makes 4 cups)
- 1 Cucumber, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Pita Bread or Wheat Crackers on the side
so, so simple!
- Put all vegetables into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard and honey until creamy
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Add the feta cheese and toss to combine.
- Divide onto 4 plates or bowls and top with ground black pepper
- Serve the bread on the side
I don’t peel or seed the cucumber because every part of it has something good for you! Cut lengthwise to create 2 long sections. Then cut each of these sections lengthwise so you have 4 long strips. Next, cross-cut horizontally to get chunks.
Where do Brown Rice Benefits Fit With Your Whole Food Choices (and a recipe) In the spirit of leading a healthier existence and going back to what is natural and wholesome; many ‘old’ and trusted foods have re-entered our shopping carts and pantries. From...
Egg Salad Ingredients: Makes 4 cups 6 Eggs, hard boiled and chopped ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt 2 Tbsp Avocado Mayonnaise ¼ cup Olive Oil 2 tsp Honey Mustard ½ cup Celery, chopped ¼ cup Onion, chopped ½ tsp Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Optional: Avocados or...